Our private client team is here to assist with any questions. Please email us or call (707) 271-9113.
How do I join?
- In person at Ma(i)sonry Napa Valley, enroll online, or call us at (707) 271-9113.
How are the shipments paid for?
- Your credit card will be charged each quarter with CA tax. Your shipping charge will be processed separately through our shipping concierge.
When are the shipments?
- Quarterly (Feb, Apr, Sept, Nov)
How do I make an update to my Ma(i)sonry Medallion membership?
- To edit your membership information, including credit card, address, or membership-upgrades, please contact Membership Leader Chandler Thorn by email or call (707) 271-9113. All changes are required at least one week before member-shipment processing. A reminder email will always precede an upcoming shipment, providing you ample time to make updates. It is your responsibility to update relevant information to ensure a proper, timely delivery. To avoid delayed and potentially returned shipments, we request you make every attempt to ship to a business address so that the wines can be signed for upon delivery. You will be charged by your shipping concierge, Eagle Rock Fulfillment, for any returns or reroutes of your membership shipments.
How to ensure proper delivery.
- Adult signatures are required for all wine shipments from Ma(i)sonry Napa Valley. We recommend shipping to a business address to ensure successful delivery. Alcoholic beverages may be sold and delivered only to persons who are at least 21 years of age.
How do I purchase a gift membership?
- Enroll online and select "gift." Fill in your billing information and fill in the shipping/gift information with the recipient's name, address, phone, and email. You will also need to choose the time frame for their membership.
Can I order wine between shipments?
- Yes! Please visit us online or in person at Ma(i)sonry Napa Valley to make additional purchases.
Why are there delays in shipping for some states and during extreme weather?
- There may be a delay due to compliance issues or a weather hold. If temperatures are too extreme (hot or cold) we will hold your shipment to reduce damages to your wine. You may upgrade to 2-day shipping (rates will vary by ship to state and package weight).
How long is my commitment to the membership?
- Your commitment is ongoing unless specified via your shipment program.
When can I cancel my membership?
- You may cancel after being successfully processed for two quarterly shipments.
Can I suspend my membership or put a hold on shipments?
- Yes, you can suspend your shipment if you have received at least two shipments. We can also hold shipments if you are going on vacation. Please email us or call (707) 271-9113.
Can I pick up my shipment?
- Yes, you can pick up your shipment at Ma(i)sonry Napa Valley within 6 weeks of your shipment. Please email us or call (707) 271-9113 with your request.
How do I cancel my membership?
- You can cancel your membership once you have received at least two shipments. Please email us or call (707) 271-9113 with your request.