WHAT IS THE RH WINE CLUB?
- The RH Wine Club offers a curation of California’s most highly sought-after wines at three unique tiers: Classic, Connoisseur, and Collector. Members receive quarterly shipments of selections sourced from top vintners in Napa, Sonoma, and other California wine growing regions.
- Additional benefits of membership include first access to allocated wine releases from our vintner partners, discounts on retail wine purchases, complimentary tasting appointments at the Wine Vault in Yountville, first access to vintner series events, Napa Valley concierge services, and first access to reservations at the RH Wine Vault and restaurants nationwide. To become a member simply select the tier of membership that best suits your interests and fill out your shipping and billing details: /Membership/internal
- Our wine team is always happy to answer any additional questions you may have – email email@example.com or call: 707-339-4654
WHAT ARE THE MEMBERSHIP TIERS?
- RH CLASSIC: A curation of classic and approachable wines from small production and family owned wineries. These are some of our favorite examples of Northern California wine growing regions and a great opportunity for discovery.
- RH CONNOISSEUR: Moving into a tier of more rare offerings, these wines are produced in smaller quantities, often from single vineyard sites. This collection of wines is seasonably available from vintages that typically sell out.
- RH COLLECTOR: These selections that are the highest tier of Napa and Sonoma wines - extremely limited, very small allocations, and rare. They are collector’s items and age-worthy or wines that have been cellared. These wines are often incredibly difficult to find anywhere outside of the winery.
WHAT ARE THE MEMBER BENEFITS?
- Complimentary tastings at your membership tier
- Classic – quarterly at the Classic tier for 2 guests
- Connoisseur – quarterly at the Connoisseur tier for up to 4 guests
- Collector – quarterly at the Collector tier for up to 6 guests
- Complimentary tastings for members are non-transferrable
- While members must be present to benefit from their complimentary tastings, we are happy to support in making reservations at the Wine Vault and Restaurant on their behalf for friends and family members.
- First access to rare wine offerings, promotions and events
- Be on the lookout for wine releases and future events via email.
- Priority reservations at RH Wine Vault and restaurant locations in the US and Canada
- Napa Valley concierge services
- Additional services offered to Collector members when booking Napa Valley itineraries
- 10% discount on retail wine purchases
- Certain exclusions apply and will be communicated
- Certain exclusions apply and will be communicated
HOW IS THE RH WINE CLUB DIFFERENT FROM OTHER WINE CLUBS?
- Different than standard wine club memberships, RH Wine Club members receive a curated selection of wines from a collection of highly reputable vintners, rather than bottles from a single winery. A unique shipment is sent to our members each quarter with wines selections at their membership tier. These limited production wines are of the highest quality, sourced directly from the vintners we know and love. Selections at the Connoisseur and Collector levels are often single vineyard wines and allocations that are extremely difficult to acquire.
- Beyond the curated quarterly shipments, club members have first access to monthly vintner wine releases, onsite vintner spotlights, complimentary tasting experiences at the RH Wine Vault in Yountville, first access to reservations at RH restaurants nationwide, and discounts on retail wine purchases through the RH Wine Vault.
CAN I CUSTOMIZE MY QUARTERLY CLUB SHIPMENTS?
- Quarterly shipments at the Classic, Connoisseur, and Collector levels cannot be customized, though members can place custom orders at any point during the year based on wine interests and needs. We also invite members to purchase wine from monthly release offers and re-order wines they’ve loved from past club shipments.
- Custom Collector Membership is also available. This grants the ultimate collector first access to our most highly allocated selections and the ability to personalize shipments with the RH Wine Director team. This is a $1500/quarter membership. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
WHAT WINES WILL BE REPRESENTED IN MY CLUB SHIPMENT?
- The selections in the club shipments will be focused on Napa Valley varietals and our twelve evergreen vintner partners (Blackbird, Lail, Casa Piena, Tor, Continuum, Gandona, Fisher, Gros Ventre, Barrett & Barrett, Hourglass, and Corison). We will also continue to explore new favorites and wines from other California wine growing regions (Sonoma, Mendocino, Central Coast, etc....) Most shipments will be red focused.
WHICH STATES ARE YOU ABLE TO SHIP TO?
- RH is able to ship member shipments and orders to: California, North Dakota, District of Columbia, Nevada, Wyoming, Alaska, Virginia, Oregon, West Virginia, New Hampshire, Nebraska, Louisiana
- For states that are not listed here, we will introduce you to recommended partners that will help you facilitate the shipment of your wines.
- Napa Valley also offers great wine storage solutions and we are happy to transfer your quarterly shipments to a facility of your choice.
- Should you wish to pick up your wine at the Wine Vault, rather than having it shipped, you’ll enjoy the added benefit of pick-up tasting events and access to our beautiful campus in Yountville.
WHY ARE YOU UNABLE SHIP TO MY STATE?
- As a wine retailer, rather than a wine producer, we are only permitted to ship to the above listed states.
- As a consumer, you can legally ship wine to your own home - the RH Wine Vault team is happy to connect you with shipping services to help facilitate this.
CAN I PICK UP MY CLUB SHIPMENT IN YOUNTVILLE?
- Absolutely – Will Call Membership is a great opportunity to enjoy the RH Yountville Campus, taste new wine releases, and have the opportunity to meet our vintner partners.
- Please reach out with the date and time window you’d like to pick up your wine. Members receive priority reservations at the Wine Vault and Restaurant should you like to spend time with us during your visit.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY FIRST CLUB SHIPMENT?
- If there are club selections still available from our most recent quarterly shipment, we can ship to you right away, weather pending. Otherwise, you will receive your shipment in the next quarterly send.
- Shipments typically go out in February, April, September, and December, weather pending.
- Regardless of the timing of your sign-up date, you will immediately receive 10% off of your first retail purchase.
HOW IS MY WINE PROTECTED DURING SHIPPING DURING HOT AND COLD PERIODS?
- Our shipping and fulfillment partners receive daily alerts on the safety of wine shipping conditions nationwide, including at UPS and FEDEX hubs in the center of the country. No wine leaves the fulfillment house unless it is 100% safe to do so. At certain times, clients are offered expedited or alternate solutions like 2-day air or cold-packed shipping.
- All wine is stored in a temperature controlled wine facility.
HOW DO I UPDATE MY ACCOUNT INFORMATION – SHIPPING, BILLING, ETC
- Please visit your membership account portal: /MyAccount to update any billing or shipping information.
- Your membership portal also allows you to see all past membership selections and purchases.
- If you have any additional questions or need support in accessing your account, please email email@example.com or call: 707-339-4654
HOW LONG DOES MY WINE CLUB MEMBERSHIP LAST?
- You are part of the wine club for as long as your interest remains and may cancel at any time. Though, we ask for a minimum membership commitment of two quarterly shipments.
- There are no fees for becoming or maintaining membership. You will only be charged for your quarterly wine shipment, taxes and shipping charges.
- All membership benefits are suspended for members who are on hold for more than one quarter, who have declined credits cards, or who cancel their memberships.
HOW DO I HOLD OR CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP?
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 707-339-4654 to cancel your membership or place it on hold.
- Membership benefits are not retained for cancelled members or those on hold for longer than one quarter.
WHAT ARE YOUR SHIPPING PRICES?
- Prices are dependent on the type of shipping you choose (ground, 2-day air, overnight, or cold shipping solutions) as well as the number of bottles in your shipment and the state you are shipping to.
- An RH Wine Specialist would be happy to help you estimate shipping charges. Please email email@example.com or call: 707-339-4654
AS AN RH WINE CLUB MEMBER, DO I GET DISCOUNTS AT RH GALLERIES AND RESTAURANTS?
- Your RH Wine Club membership affords you discounts ONLY on retail wine purchases at the Wine Vault in Yountville, CA and retail purchases through monthly wine sales offers.
- Members receive first access to Wine Vault tasting reservations and events as well as reservations at our hospitality locations nationwide.
- RH Wine Club discounts DO NOT apply to non-retail wines at our restaurants, nor do they apply to items in our home furnishing sourcebooks.
AS AN RH GREY CARD MEMBER, AM I ALREADY PART OF THE WINE CLUB?
- The RH Grey Card is a separate member program that applies specifically to items in our RH Galleries and Source Books and does not include wine.
- As an RH Wine Club Member, special pricing does apply to retail wine purchases and club order selections, but not to items from our Galleries or Restaurants.
We would be happy to set you up as a Custom Collector Member. This grants you first access to the most highly allocated selections from our portfolio and the ability to personlize your quarterly shipment with a member of our Wine Director team. This is a $1000/quarter membership. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.